We offer 3x scholarships of up to £5,000 each (towards tuition fees) to international students joining LIS for our undergraduate programme from non-UK countries who are passionate about sustainability.
In your application, you’ll be asked about your achievements, study plans, and reasons for choosing to study with us. Make sure you have enough time to prepare strong answers. We’ll assess your responses and academic merit when making scholarship decisions.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be currently studying high school level qualifications or working outside the UK
- Be classed as an ‘overseas’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Hold an offer to begin the BASc programme at LIS in September 2023
How to apply
Submit the following via our form :
- Academic grades
- School and college details
- National and residential status
- A short essay on a passion project with emphasis on ‘sustainability’. This could be around a project you already have been a part of or a dream project you wish to start.
- Open: 30th January 2023
- Close: 12th May 2023
- Final decision: 31st May 2023
Applications open on 30th January, check back later to apply!